-Must possess knowledge of Government Security Policies (NIST / FISMA), Procedures, Standards and Methodologies
- Must possess a technical background in a wide array of technologies, network devices, hardware, and software, so thatthey understand and can discuss GSS and Application vulnerabilities if discovered during an assessment engagement
- Must possess current professional certifications commensurate with their duties (e.g., CISSP, CISA, CISM, SANS GSNA, etc.).
Assessment Leads, with assistance from a Junior Analyst, will be responsible for preparing Assessment reports to be in compliance with Guidance Documentation. Therefore excellent written communications skills will be required. Assessment materials will include documentation from systems to be assessed, therefore excellent ability to understand technical documentation will be required. Assessment leads will be responsible for interviewing staff from the systems to be assessed, therefore excellent verbal communication skills will be required. Assessment leads will rotate each week between assessing a system directly, and preparing assessment reports.
- Manage an individual system security assessment or risk assessment, including assessment scope, schedule, and resources
- Assemble and manage the assessment team (2 staff) and their performance
- Responsible for delivering successful assessment outcomes
Bachelor's degree or comparable work experience preferred
When you email us your resume, please also include the following: Your salary requirements If you are legally authorized to work in the US and if you can pass a government public trust. Email copy of MS Word resume to: email@example.com. Job Type: Full-time